Author Topic: Amazing Service!  (Read 1842 times)

Offline Moscato

• Patchy Faced
  • Ride: 2016 WRX Silver
Amazing Service!
« on: May 04, 2010, 09:41:06 pm »
         Just this morning I had the pleasure of dealing with Brian @ ECO Dentworks.
My 2009 WRX 265(black) had a few door dings on both sides that where driving me crazy!
Black is a brutal colour for dings and scuffs, also its easy to see the light bend on dents.
Brian worked his magic and in 30min my car was like new! These guys are extremely talented
and skilled at what they do.

I would recommend that anyone who is thinking of having some paintles dents, bumps or dings fixed up
go see them right away!  They have excellent pricing, great service and yield amazing results.

I will not hesitate to go see them again... If there are more unfortunate mishaps  :'(

Thanks once again for the great service!  :D
Kevin.
"Character is much easier kept than recovered."

Offline Zaider

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • <shifty eyes>
  • Ride: Oh look at the kitty!
Re: Amazing Service!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 11:04:16 am »
Ill add to what others have said. I just came from ECO and had a dent in my trunk removed. I can't even spot where it was anymore and my car is black which usually makes it pretty easy.

Im extremely happy with the service I got from these guys. Brian knows his stuff and knows his Subarus. He's got a 96 legacy with a techworks engine and is a great guy to talk to.

Ill also not hesitate to go see these guys for any PDR work I have in the future.

Thanks guys!
Go home Subaru. You're drunk.
Quote from: seat safety switch
audis are disposable suicide machines with 700lb of stupid interior itshay glued to them and 200 more horsepower than it needs so that their owners can never bring on track or drive anywhere more aggressively than a camry except when weaving in and out of traffic and letting the traction control soak up their incompetence