Author Topic: ** BRAKES! Blank and Cross drilled rotors, great quality with AMAZING prices!  (Read 1801 times)

Offline www.JDMPlace.com

• Patchy Faced
its time to pass on the good stuff to the WSC community, it'll be brake rotors this time. these rotors have been tested by many (200+ ) local Toronto customers in no less than 3 years time, both street use and amateur track use yielding excellent result and feedbacks! yes, i do use them on my own cars. 

these rotors are not limit to Subaru applications, they are also available for other manufactures like Honda, Acura, Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Lexus and europeans too.

the different types available are, blank or cross drilled and you can add Zinc coating as option, highly recommended for the small extra!. these are white boxed generic rotors we get straight from the manufacturer which makes many other brands of rotors on the market now (I can't disclose them), these are the same quality but without the brand sticker on the packing that jack up the prices. so how amazing are the prices?

All prices include free shipping to your door with tracking! Other applications are similar in prices, most Subaru models are available.
Cross drilled front rotors for 02-07 WRX only $120/pair, yes $60 each!
Cross drilled rear rotors for 02-07 WRX only $110/pair!

Blank front rotors for 02-07 WRX only $75/pair!
Blank Rear rotors for 02-05 WRX only $70/pair!
Blank rear rotors for 06/07 WRX with 2 pots only $80/pair!

Zinc coating in gold and black are $36/pair or silver for $28/pair on top of the rotors price, highly recommended!

Sample pic of all 3 coating colours, we do not have slotted rotors, pic is for zinc colour reference only:

Other Suabru applications is avaialble as well for similar prices within $10-15 +/- difference on most but some newer model/Legacy is a bit more but still great. PM me for actual prices and or if you don't see your the model you want.

-02-10 Impreza 2.5 RS/TS/2.5i
-90-10 Legacy
-98-10 Foresters
-09-10 WRX fronts (these a a bit more)

STI applications is available but costs more for obvious reasons.
-04 STI 5x100 front and rear
-05-07 STI 5x114.3 front and rear
-08-11 STI 5x114.3 front only

we can also do combo package with Hawk pads or OE replacement pads along with the rotors. again, let me know your exact make, model and i'll get you the price.

sample pics of the actual stuff:

Phillip

JDM-P Japanese Domestic Market Place

e-mail: phillip@jdmplace.com

ADDRESS: 7828 Kennedy Rd. Unit 1-E
Tel: (905) 480 0887

Offline www.JDMPlace.com

• Patchy Faced
Slotted rotors are available now. great prices on all models including STI applications
Phillip

JDM-P Japanese Domestic Market Place

e-mail: phillip@jdmplace.com

ADDRESS: 7828 Kennedy Rd. Unit 1-E
Tel: (905) 480 0887