Author Topic: Snackers that meany! Re: JDM Forester S/tb front seats $30 in good shape.  (Read 2259 times)

Offline 97STB

• Patchy Faced
  • Ride: 97 Forester s/tb
Also Snackers why do you keep deleting my other add? lol... at least post a reason so that I can fix it, if you want to moderate do it correctly please :)

Offline GrantC

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Motorsports is fun.
  • Ride: Fender stripes, a high flow cat, yellow high beams, and an exhaust.
Also Snackers why do you keep deleting my other add? lol... at least post a reason so that I can fix it, if you want to moderate do it correctly please :)

Any violation of these rules will result in points and/or post moderation and/or deletion without explanation. If you find yourself in this situation, please review the rules.

-WSC Admin/Mod team

http://www.westernsubaruclub.com/smf/index.php?topic=35678.0

Offline snackers

• WSC Pot Stick Posse
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • More uneven camber than the Westerner lot
  • Ride: Bucket of bolts and sadness
Please continue to tell me how I should perform my volunteer tasks around here.
In exchange for your efforts, I will make sure to give you special treatment from now on.

Offline 97STB

• Patchy Faced
  • Ride: 97 Forester s/tb
No, but it's called common courtesy. Simply saying something like "hey I deleted your thread because of this" is too much to ask for?

I didn't know we were acting like 780tuners around here... I just don't read pages upon pages of rules or check this forum very often so figure if you had the time to go and delete the thread randomly you could have the time to explain why. The thread just disappearing randomly out of no where doesn't tell me why it was gone so then I don't even know what mistake I made & I also look sketchy to potential buyers (who I was talking to) when the thread is just gone out of nowhere. Either way I don't care that much it's no big deal I'm just making my point which I'm entitled to, and so are you. I'll be sure to read those rules when I have time lol

Offline snackers

• WSC Pot Stick Posse
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • More uneven camber than the Westerner lot
  • Ride: Bucket of bolts and sadness
No, but it's called common courtesy. Simply saying something like "hey I deleted your thread because of this" is too much to ask for?
I just don't read pages upon pages of rules
blah blah blah blah

I'll be sure to read those rules when I have time lol
Is it too much to ask for that people read the basic rules of the forum which answers why your thread was deleted, as has also happened in the other quoted threads?
Apparently it is.

So your answer is "yes". If a person can't spend 30 seconds reading a few lines, then why should I spend 30 seconds writing a personalized statement that avoids hurting your feelings?
I'll be sure to do that when I have time lol

Offline carguyjon

• Beards Comin in Nice
  • Ride: 04 WRX Wagon; M3

I didn't know we were acting like 780tuners around here... I just don't read pages upon pages of rules or check this forum very often so figure if you had the time to go and delete the thread randomly you could have the time to explain why. The thread just disappearing randomly out of no where doesn't tell me why it was gone so then I don't even know what mistake I made & I also look sketchy to potential buyers (who I was talking to) when the thread is just gone out of nowhere. Either way I don't care that much it's no big deal I'm just making my point which I'm entitled to, and so are you. I'll be sure to read those rules when I have time lol

Dude, there is literally a TEMPLATE you can copy and paste for for sale ads. You dont have to read a uckfaying thing. JUST COPY AND THEN PASTE IT.

Do you know you could have typed CTRL-C and then CTRL-V like 500 times instead of that post?

Offline Asstuna

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Danger zone
  • Ride: 19 Fiesta ST, 17 Ram
aaaand another locked thread

Offline GrantC

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Motorsports is fun.
  • Ride: Fender stripes, a high flow cat, yellow high beams, and an exhaust.
Agreed, especially since the OP of this split-off thread didn't read (ha ha!) the links I posted to previous threads about this.  Wherein I had posted the following:

He started off sending PMs & posting reminders.  People then complained that he was "calling them out", "nitpicking via PM" and "making an example of them" and said they would prefer if he just did as the rules state & quietly deleted threads that broke the rules.

He then started to do what I continue to do, which is just clicking the "Remove Topic" button if the FS thread fails to follow the rules.  People then complained that it was too harsh, and that we should post/PM and give them a heads up about the rules.

He has now been told to "shut up" by the bastion of helpful advice, jpsolberg.

Proof that you cannot make everyone happy.

Would you say I've gotten that correct?