Author Topic: 2018 Biking Thread  (Read 7275 times)

Offline THE EDJ

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • THE EDJ on Flickr
  • Ride: Explorer
Re: 2018 Biking Thread
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2018, 04:57:41 pm »
Here are BKXC's videos from Penticton! Was super cool to have him in town and show him a few of our trails.

And here is mine from Brian's visit here.
"Experiencing the world through endless second hand information isn't enough. If we want authenticity, we have to initiate it." ~ Travis Rice
THE EDJ on flickr

Offline soulindk

• Beards Comin in Nice
  • Ride: 2016 Outback 3.6R
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2018, 07:10:54 pm »
I just watched those before coming in to work tonight. uckfay!! I was drooling at those trails....and food. I want to ride Penticton area so bad.
Smart went crazy and rode a unicorn through the storm. - Atmosphere

Offline THE EDJ

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • THE EDJ on Flickr
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2018, 09:00:59 pm »
I just watched those before coming in to work tonight. uckfay!! I was drooling at those trails....and food. I want to ride Penticton area so bad.

Nah, #itsuckshere haha. It’s actually pretty crap here right now, so much smoke. Pedalling in this crap hurts my lungs.
"Experiencing the world through endless second hand information isn't enough. If we want authenticity, we have to initiate it." ~ Travis Rice
THE EDJ on flickr

Offline THE EDJ

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • THE EDJ on Flickr
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2018, 02:23:19 pm »
As 2018 comes to a close, here's a greatest hits of my riding this year. Up until the last couple days it's been great riding weather in the Okanagan, my last ride was on December 17 but some were riding dirt on Christmas day. We've had a pretty long season!

THE EDJ on flickr