Author Topic: Subaru Owner Losing Mobility  (Read 1292 times)

Laird.Mac

Subaru Owner Losing Mobility
« on: August 16, 2018, 02:07:30 pm »
I was able to get a 2002 Subaru Outback from a co-worker that was a lifeline during one winter. The car had been fully loaded, and although it has had some slight transmission issues later on and the AC shot with the electrical for the stereo, it never failed me. Four years ago a genetic disorder started to affect my mobility and recently it has gotten to the point where I do not trust the coordination and strength of my feet. The car has been parked on my property for the past year and I need to clean it up first, but during the spring it started with no difficulty with a boost and went for a quick drive. I'm looking to sell and am looking for any advice on what a fair market price would be.

edit:
321,439km
Winter Tires (3 seasons) All-Season Tires (1 season)
Work done since I've taken ownership: replaced rear disc rotors and regular oil changes while driving

Offline ultimatt

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Thrusting in the direction of the problem.
  • Ride: Thundercougarfalconbird
Re: Subaru Owner Losing Mobility
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 11:18:47 pm »
How many Kilometers? Maintenance completed? (brakes, etc)

Depending on those things and overal condition probably between $2000 and $4000 would be my guess.
<+  Hurrbie> becuase ultimasshole

Laird.Mac

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 06:37:55 pm »
Updated my original post with relevant information.

Offline 510cam

• Stubbly Faced
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 10:31:55 pm »
Do you want to sell this car? If yes, would suggest that you provide more info: condition of basics: things that may need fixing (radio, a/c, heater?) brakes, tires, suspension, body/rust, does it have summer & snow tires
what is your asking price?

The more info, the closer you will get to an opinion of what it is worth and potentially find a buyer on this forum.